Wednesday 25 January 2017

The Year Ahead

Hi everyone

I hope you all had a great holiday and New Year. I wish you all the best in your endeavors this year.

As many of you know, I have not been able to regularly update this site. Some sections have not received any updates in months.
So as result I will streamline this blog and only update the rankings. I will also post short articles on new series that interest me or are popular in the manga loving community.

I know a majority of you come to view the rankings so this will not affect you much. At present I am having difficulties adding new Weekly Shonen Sunday rankings. There seems to be an error somewhere that is not allowing me to update that page. I will hopefully get that sorted soon. 

Once again I will like to thank you for using my site and sticking with me for so long.

A random gif


No comments:

Post a Comment